Stealing from the Power of the Cross
7/10/05 Wisdom Given to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Addendum to “The True Baptism”
Listen, all you who hold baptism in such high regard, even as a measuring stick by which you count others worthy or unworthy, according to your own perverse interpretation of the Scriptures, for here is wisdom: Whosoever God has cleansed is worthy; you shall not call them unworthy.
For baptism by water was given to men as an outward testimony of one’s commitment to God, in The Messiah’s name, and also for union in fellowship within the body of Messiah. Therefore be wary of any doctrine which steals from the power of the cross, as though the sacrifice of The Messiah was not enough.
What is earthly, let it stay earthly;
And what is spiritual, let it stay spiritual...
Hold not to the earthly nor to the
Understanding of men, nor grab hold
Of any private interpretation of Scripture;
Trust not in the doctrines of men...
Hold fast to God,
And place all your trust in The Messiah.
- Regarding Baptism
- The Messiah
- God Speaks Regarding Those Who Steal From Him
- Regarding the Mistranslation and Misinterpretation of the Scriptures
- Regarding Adding to or Taking Away From The Word of God
- False Doctrines Within the Churches of Men Regarding - Baptism
- Back to Letters from Timothy
- Previous Letter The Shadow of The Almighty
- Next Letter The Origin of Life