8/23/05 From The Lord, Our God and Savior
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
WOE TO THOSE WHO HARM THE LITTLE ONES! WOE TO THOSE WHO SLAUGHTER MY GIFTS! AND WOE TO ALL WHO STAND IN AGREEMENT! Says The Lord. For they are and were created, sculpted delicately in fragile flesh, attached to The Vine before their very conception. For it is the fool who says in her heart, “There is no God,” believing she answers only to herself, as she testifies aloud, saying, “It is my body, my choice.” YOU CHOOSE DEATH! Says The Lord. For the child within you is Mine, even as you are Mine also; your body is not your own! ALL BELONG TO THE LORD, ALL ANSWER TO ME!
Therefore, thus says The Lord: The murder of the innocent leads to the death of the guilty, who carry the innocent within them; take no part in their sin. For all who do wear equally the guilt of the mother, all seek the penalty of death; from the lawmakers to the voters, to the building owner to the workers to the suppliers, and finally to the father, if he does not take a stand to protect the unborn who are without blame. Behold, they have brought the wrath of God upon their nation, upon their state and upon their cities, calamity upon calamity until I have laid them waste!
Fierce is My anger, hot is My countenance!
My little ones perish in all the earth!
WHOLE GENERATIONS SLAUGHTERED!
MULTITUDES OF CHILDREN MURDERED
DAY AND NIGHT, WITHOUT CEASING!...
Therefore have I brought forth and appointed
Many days of sorrow for THIS generation!...
THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD!
Related Topics - Answers Only God Can Give
- Thus Says The Lord Regarding Abortion
- Woe to Those Who...
- Regarding the Day of The Lord
- Regarding the United States
- Abortion: Murder of the Innocent (with voice over)
- "WOE TO THOSE WHO HARM THE LITTLE ONES!" (Excerpt from "Abortion: Murder of The Innocent")
- back to Volume 2
- previous letter: All Have Been Purchased... Yet Few Have Accepted, Few Are Chosen
- next letter: The Judgment of God Is True and Without Question, Yet the Error of the People Is Great