Judgment and Woe
2/12/22 From The Lord, Our God and Savior
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says The Lord God: Behold, the time has come; the time has come for Me to open My mouth, once again. Yet not as in the former manner, nor as at the first; but in fiery anger, in devastating monologues of fierce rebuke, unrelenting diatribes of judgment and woe, setting a whole generation ablaze!... There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Yea, I shall speak through the Sent, and they shall pronounce My judgment! - Upon all the cities of men, upon the waste places, upon the towns and villages! Upon every religion of man, upon every idol, upon every false image of the Gentiles, upon every god of every land, upon everything high and lifted up! Upon all who reject Messiah; yes, even upon those who have marred His image before the people shall My discipline be most severe! - Until the glory of man is turned backward, and the pride of man is bowed down, and the arrogance of man is utterly humiliated, as it is written. And behold I, yes I, The Only Lord of Hosts, shall heed the voice of a man in that day. And woe to all who come against them!
Behold, in an unheard word I shall whisper to the foundations of the earth, and they shall quiver, they shall begin to shake. Yea, I shall increase the sound of My voice, and the continents shall bend to My will. They shall crack and move about in their places, as one bound struggling to break free, as one overcome with panic desperate to flee. For the countenance of The Holy One has changed; His demeanor is set to defend, to avenge and pour out judgment, to shake the earth violently!...
Behold! The Wrath of The Lamb!...
- ↑ Isaiah 2:11,17
- I Am The Lord, I Do Not Change
- Regarding the 144,000 Witnesses
- Regarding the Day of The Lord
- The Religions of Men Are an Abomination to The Lord
- God Speaks About Idolatry
- The gods of the Gentiles Are an Abomination to The Lord
- Woe to the Nay-sayers and Mockers
- Regarding "Another Messiah"
- The Pride of Man Shall Be Bowed Down
- Woe to Those Who Come Against God's Messengers
- The Messiah
- Back to A Testament Against The World: The Lord's Rebuke
- Previous Letter A New and Terrible Thing
- Next Letter Overthrow