1/14/06 From The Lord, Our God and Savior
The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says The Lord: Listen, all you churches of men! Shall I, even I, torment My beloved?! SATAN IS THE TORMENTOR! Thus by your own mouths, you have unwittingly called your God, satan! Repent therefore, mend your ways and your doings! Stop profaning My name and desecrating the Glory of My majesty, for you have surely blasphemed The Spirit of Truth!
Again I say, repent, and have greater understanding of My Mercy, which endures forever. For The Son of Man did indeed sleep in the heart of the earth, His tomb, for three days and three nights, yet by no means did He descend into the evils of man’s imaginings! Become again a child of God, and seek to know Me as I truly am.
Beloved ones, the eternal state of My punishment is the second death, the grave from which one shall never be raised. For they have been cast out, forever separated from God and their part in life. So then those under condemnation are dead. In no way are they part of the living, nor are they living in torment; they know nothing at all. Their inheritance is lost, they have been blotted out, broken vessels of dishonor received by the earth once again.
Thus all those who believe in The Son
And obey His voice shall rise and live...
Yet those who hate The Son will not see Life,
For the wrath of God remains upon them...
Says The Lord.
- Matthew 12:40
- See: "False Doctrines Within the Churches of Men Regarding (#5 "Hell" and Eternal Torment)"
- See: "Q & A: What is the State of the Dead? (*Verses Often Stumbled Over)"
- See: "Regarding the Second Death"
- Ecclesiastes 9:5
- Genesis 3:19, Ecclesiastes 3:20
- John 3:36
- The State of the Dead and The Fate of the Wicked: The False Doctrine of Hell and Eternal Torment Exposed
Related Topics - Answers Only God Can Give
- back to Volume 2
- previous letter: Living Sacrifices
- next letter: To the Church Who Dwells in the Midst Of and Sits Upon Seven Hills