One Lord, One God, One Savior
2/25/14 Wisdom Given to Timothy
For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
(Regarding the assertion that calling YAHUWAH or YAHUSHUA “God” and “Lord” is wrong)
There is one God and Father, one Lord who causes to be - YAHUWAH. There is one Savior, The Only Begotten of The Father, by whom all things consist - YAHUSHUA. And they are ONE.
If then, there is only one Lord, one God and one Savior, and in our language He is called “Lord” and “God”, then would not calling anyone or anything else “Lord” or “God”, whether a false god or a man, be blasphemy?
Does not The Lord Himself search our hearts and minds, even our innermost thoughts and intentions? Does He not know who we are referring to, when we say “Jesus is Lord”? Even throughout the world, believers and unbelievers alike know the name “Jesus” (a name given to YahuShua by men) refers to He who was crucified and rose from the dead. And if we say YAHUSHUA is YAHUWAH, is this not also self-evident?
Even before the earth was made, there is ONE alone who was and is and has always been THE LORD ABSOLUTE, which by definition demands there can be only one. Thus all others, whether man, false deity or carved image, referred to as “Lord” in English or in any other language, are false! - Deceivers! Impostors! Idols! - To call any of these “Lord” is blasphemy, even on the highest order!
For thus has The Lord spoken:
One Son, The Only Way to The Father...
One Truth, One Word, One Messiah, One Spirit;
One Food, One Bread and One Drink...
Of which I am all,
The All in All.
- ↑ “Yet understand this: In times past I overlooked the ignorance of the people. Yet now I command all people everywhere to repent in sincerity and in truth.[A] In like manner, I have overlooked the ignorance of those who call The Messiah by another name. Yet now I command all who have ears to hear, to call upon His name as it is, was, and has always been, and not as they presume it to be.[B] Indeed I am calling all tribes, tongues, peoples and nations to embrace Him as He truly is, and not as the churches of men would have Him be, says The Lord.” (From “Death and Deliverance”)
A. Acts 17:30
B. Zephaniah 3:9
- Audio Recording (coming soon)
- Official Bandcamp Channel
- Back to Letters from Timothy
- Previous Letter The Parable of The Great Landowner and His Beloved Sheep
- This ends Letters from Timothy and The Volumes of Truth
- Proceed to Regarding The Holy Days
Return to Main Page